Liberty Hall Historic Site offers public programs for adults, families, and children.
Adult educational programming is offered throughout the year, including:
- Early Kentucky Home Life Seminar
Brown Bites lectures about the Brown family and early Kentucky life
- Book signings and presentations by authors
- Specialty guided tours, such as Our Beloved Ghost and Life and Liberty.
- After Hours at Liberty programs are informal evening held during the summer months
Children & Family Programs
Programs for children and families occur throughout the year, and provide a combination of entertainment and education. Here is just a sample of the educational programs for children and families held each year.
- Summer programs for children feature crafts, tours, and other activities.
- Camp Shakespeare (offered by Kentucky Shakespeare and held at Liberty Hall) for children ages 7-15, is scheduled for June 5-9 and 12-16. To register, click here.
- Old-Fashioned Fourth of July, celebrating our nation's birth with games, music, and more!
- Girl Scout badge workshops and events
- Ghosts in the Garden and Trick-or-Treating event for Halloween.
For a full list of public programs for adults, families, and children, please visit our Events Calendar.