Adult educational programming offered throughout the year, includes:
Brown Bites lectures about the Brown family and early Kentucky life
- Book signings and presentations by authors
- Specialty guided tours, such as Our Beloved Ghost and Life and Liberty.
- Informal get-togethers and hands-on workshops
Children's & Family Programs
Programs for children and families throughout the year include:
- Summer programs for children feature crafts, tours, and other activities.
- Camp Shakespeare (offered by Kentucky Shakespeare and held at Liberty Hall) for children ages 7-15.
- Old-Fashioned Fourth of July, celebrating our nation's birth with games, music, and more!
- Girl Scout badge workshops and events
- Special tour programs for kids and families
For a current list of public programs for adults, families, and children, please visit our Events Calendar.