Imagine your event at Liberty Hall Historic Site…
Liberty Hall Historic Site offers its grounds for private rentals, including wedding ceremonies and receptions, rehearsal dinners and other special events. The garden is available for rental the second Saturday of May (weekend after Derby) through the second Saturday in October. Liberty Hall Historic Site events have priority when scheduling use of the grounds.
Due to the current Kentucky mandates as a result of COVID-19 our prices and capacity has changed.
Areas can be rented Monday - Saturday during a mutually agreed upon six-hour window, between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Current price and capacity at either site is $500 for 50 guests or less.
**Each additional hour beyond the six-hour window is $200. Tents, chairs and tables are not provided by the site and must be rented.
The Liberty Hall Garden is an attractive space of lawns, informal gardens and formal planting beds. This space includes non-wheelchair accessible restrooms.
The Orlando Brown House Porch and Patio covers approximately 1400 square feet behind the Orlando Brown House. It includes the use of the 900 square foot brick patio, wheelchair accessible restroom and the lawn to right of the house.
• There is a $200 non-refundable deposit required for holding the date. It is applied to the final cost of the event.
• Amplified music is allowed but must be turned off at 9 p.m. because the site is in a residential area.
• The event must be completed, and the site cleared by 10 p.m.
• No outside alcohol is allowed. Liberty Hall Historic Site maintains a liquor license. Parties wishing to have alcohol at their event must go through the site. For bar service and alcoholic beverage pricing please contact the site.
• There is a $500 damage deposit that is refundable if no damage occurs during the event.
• Events must be scheduled at least a month in advance.
• Hilly Photography of Frankfort offers special discounts to clients renting the Liberty Hall Historic property. Call or email the site for contact information.