There are many opportunities for individuals, businesses or corporations to support Liberty Hall Historic Site. Support general operations or donate to a specific cause, such as the gardens or building restoration. In addition, many of our programs and events such as the Old-Fashioned Fourth of July and Ghosts in the Garden would not be possible without corporate sponsorship. Consider partnering with us in exchange for increasing your business' profile! Email our Executive Director for more information about sponsoring an event.
Ways to Give
- Help preserve the Liberty Hall library & archives through the Adopt a Book campaign.
- Honor a loved one with a flower in the Mothers' Garden.
- Shop online at Amazon.com and Amazon will donate .05% of eligible purchases to Liberty Hall.
- Donate through GoodGiving.net, an initiative of Blue Grass Community Foundation.
Click on the GoodGiving button below to view detailed information about our organization, its impact, and ways we serve our community.
- Planned giving provides for the future of Liberty Hall Historic Site, whether cash or appreciated securities/stock.
- A low-cost way to make a significant gift is to make a gift of a life insurance policy to Liberty Hall Historic Site.
- An easy way to give and also receive tax savings is to consider making LHHS the beneficiary of a retirement account such as an IRA, SEP, 401(k), 403(b), or other retirement plan.
For more information, please call (502) 227-2560
LHHS does not provide legal or tax advice but we can work with you or your attorney, and financial planners.